Planning Permisison on a dillapidated house

  • Posted:
  • Proposals: 22
  • Remote
  • #8753
  • Expired
Jack F.Andrew C.J W.Benjamin C.James L. + 17 others have already sent a proposal.
  • 6


Experience Level: Expert
I own a pair of Bungalows which are derelict. I have maintained the Council tax payments over the last few years and I am now looking to get Planning Permission to merge them into one and enlarge it, so I can live in it myself.

Looking for someone to do the Planning Application and the drawings for a full Planning Application.

New Proposal

Create an account now and send a proposal now to get this job.

Sign up

Clarification Board Ask a Question

    There are no clarification messages.