Looking for a Structural Engineer + Party Wall Surveyor

  • Posted:
  • Proposals: 0
  • On-site in London, GB
  • #10262
  • Expired
  • 0


Experience Level: Expert
We require a Structural Engineer with insurance to undertake the investigation and structural design of a new basement and loft conversion. Also, We are looking for a Party Wall surveyor (party wall type A) to deal with the adjoining owners under the Act.
Both specialists will have to work in conjuction to our Architectural Practice in order to obtain building control permission asap.
We have a granted planning permission to create a new basement (45sqm) and loft conversion (20-25sqm). The house is located in Vauxhall Grove - London.
We would be delighted to get your quotation in order to agree with our client the final fee.

Please send to me a bid if you are interested in which case I will send the Plans that we have got as PDF.

Kenny O.

New Proposal

Create an account now and send a proposal now to get this job.

Sign up

Clarification Board Ask a Question

    There are no clarification messages.