The illustrations are completed but require changes,such as:
• Cut the full spread PSD pages in half (Example: So that page 1 can fit on an 8x10 word document and page 2 could fit on an 8x10 document.)
• Resize pages to fit 8x10 word doc. page.
• The 20page spreads will become 50 pages when split in half.
• Remove the illustrators name at the front
• Change page numbers for last 4 pages they are not correctly numbered.
• Lift the page numbers a little higher for printing purposes. And reduce the size of the page numbers they are too large and to close to the bottom. (Or enlarge the background)
• Lift any text that is too low to the bottom for example pages 7, 8, 22, 24,25, 27, 30, 42, 44, 50 and any others that you notice.
• Or if the text can not be moved resize the background so that it will be a little large
• Change dpi resolution it must be higher than 300dpi.
• For the back cover of the book please reduce the size of the text and center the text (the synopsis) on the back page.
• Submit all work with a bleed of .25inches. You can refer or watch https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlmQGozwmB0&t=129s OR
• The work including illustrations and page numbers must be in the safe zone and not outside of the bleed for create space.
• When the work is turned in, the front page, interior of the book, and the back cover must all be separate for printing purposes.
• The front page, interior of the book, and the back cover must be turned in separately in PSD, and pdf format.
Create an account now and send a proposal now to get this job.Sign up
Hi H Calvin,
Some of the things you're requesting may be harder or easier to do, dependent upon how those PSD files are created and structured ... Is it possible to share one, so that we can get a better idea of the scope of the work? You never know - it may be easier (quicker, cheaper) to do than you think! :))
You mention raising the resolution to 300 dpi. What resolution are your current PSD files in? If they're significantly lower at present, the image quality would be noticeably reduced when the dpi is increased.
I am little concerned about changing the dpi value to greater than 300. What resolution are the original PSD files you have ?
Hi H Calvin, could I ask if you had managed to find someone for your project?
If you haven't I'd like to enter a proposal