Filing court papers

  • Posted:
  • Proposals: 1
  • Remote
  • #28019
  • Expired
Clare K. has already sent a proposal.
  • 1


Experience Level: Expert

I have a case against a UK registered Company, re interest on late paid account. It has been prepared and the papers have to be registered with the court and served on the Company. We have London Councils opinion ( which is favourable). and would now like to proceed with the action. If it is likely to be aired in court we will want to instruct by direct access a Council to represent us. I want to appoint a person who can correctly complete the necessary papers. This is a very straight forward and simple matter and the cost should reflect this. please quote 2510 when quoting.
Laurence. Delany

New Proposal

Create an account now and send a proposal now to get this job.

Sign up

Clarification Board Ask a Question

    There are no clarification messages.