- Views 785
- Sales 21
What you get with this Offer
I would be delighted to help you with your company accounts to prepare and file it to Companies House and HMRC in 2 days.
While preparing the accounts, I will advise you on allowable expenses & reliefs that you may have missed to claim as per HMRC’s guidelines, and sometimes it saves a lot in tax for some companies.
You may consider calling me to go through job requirements if you feel it would help.
Once accounts are prepared, I will send you the draft copy for review. Then once you approve the accounts, I will file it to Companies House & HMRC, and you will get:
- confirmation of submission
- a copy of filed accounts
- Corporation Tax computation
- CT 600.
I am experienced user of Excel, Xero, Free Agent, QuickBooks, Sage, VT and HMRC service tools.
I have worked as an Accountant at one of UK’s Top Accounting Firms for many years and now I have been running my own accounting business for few years. I don’t outsource my work or use any offices which would need to be added onto fees. Therefore, It is reflected on my fees and my services at PeoplePerHour are at very competitive prices for not lesser level of quality of work you can find here or in high street. My aim is to build a long-term relation with clients by providing a quality work.
This service is for only companies with :
- a turnover of £10.2 million or less
- £5.1 million or less on its balance sheet
- 50 employees or less
Please note if it is the first-year accounts, then it is more than 12 months period and so HMRC will require 2 set of tax returns. This hourlie includes one tax return and the additional one will need to be purchased as an extra below.
Please note that the price is for accounts without any complex matters (more than one company bank account, property / lease purchase related, investment, CIS, etc), if you do have such matter or unsure about it, then please send me the details first before you purchase, then i will quote for additional work if any !
What the Freelancer needs to start the work
- As I am HMRC registered agent, I do NOT need your any Login ID & password
- A brief description of business and business model
- 1 proof of ID & address of Director
- Company Name and Registration Number
- Company Authentication Number (if you don't have it, i will request it for you but it will take few days)
- Company Unique Tax Reference UTR (if you don't have it, i will request it for you but it will take few days)
- Previous Year Accounts and CT600 if any
- Trial balance in excel if you don't buy bookkeeping service
- Bookkeeping must be reconciled & match with bank statement (if you don't have it, please purchase bookkeeping service and I will prepare it for you)
- if i do bookkeeping for you, then i need bank statements for all company bank accounts in pdf as well as in csv format for the whole accounting period.
**If you use any accounting software such as FreeAgent, Quickbooks, Xero etc. You will need to send me trail balance and all accounts ledger report in excel for the whole year.
**If you use excel spreadsheet it needs to be reconciled, please put expense category for each bank transaction line. Downloading to a CSV is not an acceptable bookkeeping.