- Views 2,965
- Sales 13
What you get with this Offer
However, you are probably all too well aware that creating the written content for your website can be really challenging if you aren't a professional writer!
Not only is it vital to make the content informative, interesting, and readable for your visitors, but you also need to ensure that it is SEO-friendly, and will help you to be found on Google and other search engines.
This is where I can help. My name is Polly, and I am a professional British copywriter and SEO content writer, with a BA (Hons) Marketing (2:1). I hold the Top Cert PPH ranking, and have well over 400 5-star feedback ratings from other clients.
When you purchase this package, I will write four SEO-friendly website pages of up to 500 words per page for you.
Your four pages can include your home page and "about us" page if you wish, or any pages of your choice.
I will compose top quality, engaging, SEO-friendly website content (with your keywords naturally integrated into the text if required) that blends seamlessly with your brand's tone of voice and signature style.
This will be delivered to you as a Word document, so that you can structure it into your website design in the way that works best for you. If you are working with a template website or need to fit the written content into the parameters of an existing design, I can compose the content in individual sections to match your requirements too.
About me: I am a professional British copywriter and SEO content writer, with ten years of experience both within an award-winning digital marketing agency and as a freelance writer for hire. You will no doubt be able to find many cheaper writers if you shop around, but I will not be beaten on professionalism or quality!
Please check out my feedback here on People Per Hour to read some reviews from my other clients, and feel free to contact me with any questions or queries before purchasing, with no obligation.
What the Freelancer needs to start the work
• The details of the four pages you need written, and the basics of what you want them to cover.
• Supporting information for the specifics of the content. This can be your own notes, a link to your own website if you already have content that is relevant but not hitting the spot, or a link to external content that you wish to emulate or provide for background.
• Any keywords you are targeting for SEO.
• Any guidance on the tone and style you are looking for from your content.
• Supporting information should be supplied in text format (with images if appropriate), as a workstream message or Word document and (if relevant) a link to your website content.
• I also ask that you are available to respond to any questions I may have when I get going.
Please note, this package does not cover projects that involve watching and working from a video, listening to a podcast/dictation, or working from unstructured raw data in order to get the background information that I need to get to work.
I am more than happy to complete projects of all types that do not fulfil the remit of this package for whatever reason – however, I will produce a bespoke quote based on your exact requirements for such projects, so please send me a message to ask for a price.
If you’re not sure about any of this, just ask before purchasing, without obligation.