- Views 1,042
- Sales 4
What you get with this Offer
Please read the gig carefully before ordering. If unsure of anything, please write to me first.
Are you looking for a professional UK PR Writer to help you write a great Press Release and at the same time get it published / distributed to News sites, Newspapers and editors? If yes, then you landed on the right gig.
Here's what you get for a nominal price:
- Premium Press Release of 400 words (If you need more word count, please contact me first or check the addons below.
- Press release distribution to Premium News sites, Newspapers and editors throughout UK
- A complete report of distribution in PDF and UK Newspapers with screenshots.
- Live channels leading to your press release. I can also help check if your PR is due for distribution / submission for a low price!
★ Press Release Distribution ★
✔ Press release will be sent to the right journalist and region.
✔ It will be sent to 1000 UK editors who will pick up the PR and get it published.
✔ Both on newspapers and UK media sites and indeed it gets to Google News (premium package) .
✔ The PDF report will make you convinced it's been targeted to the right places.
Google news Indexed guaranteed for the premium package!
The basic package of 100 pounds is to write a 500 Words PR With Distributions To 50 UK Newspapers & 2 UK links With Customized PDF Report.
The premium package can be bought for an additional 125 pounds from the addon below. It includes 500 Words PR With Distributions to 300 News sites, 50 UK Newspapers, 1000 list of UK editors & Customized PDF Report.
To have an increased word count, please check the addons below or simply write to me for a cost.
ORDER WITH CONFIDENCE....Thank you :-)
Feel Free to ask questions!
What the Freelancer needs to start the work
The buyers are advised to read the gig description carefully and buy the hourlie and addon packages as needed. If there's any confusion, the buyers are advised to get in touch before ordering.
The buyers are required to furnish the following details:
- Title / Subject of Press release
- Contact Name
Would also like to know :
1. What does your organisation offer that is different from others?
2. Your Target Market
4. Boilerplate – this will appear at the end of your press release.
a. Name and title of business owner
b. Owner's background
5. Provide a summary of your business or organization
6. Is there a particular angle you would like us to use in the release? (Current trend, related event).
Thanks in advance.