- Views 551
Explore the marketplace!
What you get with this Offer
SOLUTION: I will provide you with professionally written, high quality, original content on a subject of your choosing.
Not to be confused with poor quality, spun content that will waste your time and money AND get your site punished for trying to game the system.
I can add images and even post your article/ blog post to your website or blog if needed. It can’t be any more hands-off than that. You sit back and reap the rewards of my hard work.
This is the real deal from a professional freelance writer and author.
I personally guarantee:
1) An article/ blog post of 500+ totally unique words. All my work is checked through Copyscape Premium and is guaranteed not to appear anywhere else on the web – no plagiarism here!
2) An expertly written article/ blog post in perfect English, proofread and thoroughly checked for errors prior to delivery.
3) An SEO optimized article/ blog post, but not ridiculously so, because Google will penalize you if you go overboard.
4) An article/blog post full of engaging content written in a fresh, friendly style that your website visitors will love. If you need a different style e.g. professional/ businesslike that's not a problem.
5) An article/ blog post written with your own title or one chosen by me if it makes your life easier.
6) Images (if needed) will be public domain and sourced from WikiPedia and/or Flickr (unless you have something specific in mind).
SPECIAL BONUS WITH YOUR FIRST ORDER: I’m so passionate about promoting your business for you, I’ve written a special report entitled “Why Professionally Written Content is the Lifeblood of Your Business Website”. All new orders receive a complimentary copy of my special report.
I can help you out with any other writing requirements you may have, contact me and let’s talk (I’m a friendly kinda guy).
Get more with Offer Add-ons
I can write a second 500 word article/ blog post
Additional 1 working day+$125
I can deliver all work in 1 working day+$75
What the Freelancer needs to start the work
1) Titles (or I can supply).
2) Topic(s) for your articles - what are they about?
3) Your targeted keywords (if any).
4) Your Website URL.
5) Is it blog postings or website content you need?
6) Anything else you think I need to know to deliver an amazing result.