- Views 34
What you get with this Offer
However, the purpose of a blog is also to promote your business and all associated campaigns, so it's important to find the perfect balance between being informative and a compelling call to action.
For this Hourlie, I will create an intelligently designed, SEO-driven 500 word blog for any topic you require. Having written for a huge variety of products, businesses and industries, I pride myself on being able to reflect your brand and vision in tone of voice and well-crafted content.
When writing, I put an emphasis on your selected keywords and relevant links to your business and products. This creates backlinks to your pages and when posted in the right places, acts as an invaluable sales tool to a countless amount of potential customers.
Most recently, I've completed extensive projects in the Tobacco, Vaping, Horticulture, Plumbing and Gaming industries, but I have a varied portfolio of writing which allows me to quickly adapt to any given subject.
You'll have a few questions, I probably will too! My inbox is always open, so please feel free to message me before you commit to see some of my work and have a chat about your business goals. I also offer longer-term writing services, which create a consistent stream of awesome content for your customers.
- 500 Words or More
- On-Brief Tone of Voice
- Compelling Call To Action
- Drives Traffic to Your Business
- Keyword and Backlink Friendly
- Longer-Term Writing Solutions Available
Get more with Offer Add-ons
I can super Size It! Make the Blog 1000 Words
Additional 1 working day+$26
I can post Your Blog on Industry-Specific Forums
Requires no additional time+$26
I can add Relevant Graphics, Pictures and Captions
Requires no additional time+$13
I can deliver all work in 1 working day+$13
What the Freelancer needs to start the work
First of all, thank you for choosing my Hourlie. I appreciate you have a lot of choice here and I'm really looking forward to working on your project.
There are a couple of things which would be great to see, before I get started:
- Any past or present brand materials you currently have (Logo, website, crayon drawing etc.)
- A short sentence or two about your business and what your USP is
- What you want the subject or goal of the blog to be
- Your SEO Keywords and Backlinks - Don't worry if you don't know what this is, we can create them together
- Anything you like the look or sound of! If you particularly like the way a certain brand operates - let me know!
Of course, every business is different, so if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.
I look forward to speaking shortly,