What you get with this Hourlie
1. Style will be consistent with your branding and relevant to your audiences.
2. Informative content, engaging to your readers.
3. Insertion of key words, appropriately placed.
4. High quality, search engine optimised content.
5. Insertion of powerful links to other web-pages.
6. Professionally written, in perfect grammar and plain English. Accessible, smooth reading to ease your reader’s transition to your sales funnel.
7. Appropriate word count without excess padding.
8. I am happy to re-work any research links you provide, or include specific data to reinforce your marketing objectives.
1. Key Worded Title: An attention-grabbing, appropriately targeted title communicating the problem you address; hints at benefits from learning more.
2. Abstract / Summary: Demonstrates value to the reader of reading on immediately with a short summary of what the paper is about, with enough detail to satisfy a busy reader.
3. Introduction: Defines the issue and provides background, building credibility via common ground with your audience; acknowledges audience frustrations about a problem you solve.
4. Problem Definition: to identify and describe the problem your solution solves, written from the perspective of your ideal audience.
5. High-Level Solution: Describes relevant alternatives at a high level. Data, charts and graphics that support your arguments can be included here.
6. Citations / Quotes: Relevant, informative, up to the moment quotes and citations from industry experts.
7. Solution Details: Rebuts alternative solutions. Describes your solution in detail. Professional tone.
8. USP: Differentiation from your competition. Case studies or customer testimonials to support your arguments.
9. Business benefits: The importance of your offer and relevance to your audience e.g. ROI usability, ease and speed, etc.
10. Summary: Briefly re-emphasising the benefits of your solution and the risks of not choosing your product. Includes the single most important point you want readers to remember.
11. Call to Action: Empathically tells readers what you want them to do, subtly reminds them why they want to do it and how they can do it. Includes special offers.
12. Citation references.
What the Seller needs to start the work
Please provide any relevant web links, research references, notes or other relevant materials.
Professional work,a challenging brief which grew and developed, Denise coped admirably. Would recommend highly, will use again.
Another excellent job done by Denise.
Once again, a fantastic job!
Excellent work..exceeded my expectations and would happily recommend.