- Views 14
What you get with this Offer
My approach to saleswomanship is this: when you have something that you know people should want, all you have to do is tell the truth in the right way. It's not about your product, and it's not about you. It's about the people you're trying to reach out to and connect with. What do they need to see to understand that your product will make their lives better?
I firmly believe that people are born with built-in lie detectors. You can never get away with too much for too long. Hire me and we'll tell the truth about your product in a way that lands nicely on people's ears.
What the Freelancer needs to start the work
What problem do you solve for people?
* What you want to sell
*Any 'must include' keywords or phrases
* Your call to action
* Who your target audience is
* URLs or contact numbers or email addresses you want included, or closing dates, prices or T&Cs
* An indication of style (e.g. formal, comic, chatty, direct address, use of any characters)
* But remember, what's fantastic/special about you?
* Why are you better than a competitor?