- Views 797
What you get with this Hourlie
Having a professionally written company profile ensures that you create the right impression from the get-go, and allows you to display your business in the most positive light, highlighting your achievements and presenting an informative at-a-glance guide to who you are, what you do, and why you do it!
Your company profile can also help to clarify your goals and future plans in black and white, to help to keep you and your team on the right track, and provide a framework that outlines your company ethos and mission.
If you need a flawless, professionally written company profile but aren’t sure how to start, or simply want to make sure that you get things right first time and avoid any errors, I can help.
My name is Polly, and I am a professional British copywriter and SEO content writer, with a BA (Hons) Marketing (2:1). I hold the Top Cert PPH ranking, and consistently place within People Per Hour's Leaderboard of the top 10 writers available via the platform.
I can compose a one-page (approximately 500 words) company profile for any small or medium enterprise, for £60.
The tone and style that your profile is written in will of course be designed to complement the type of operation that you run, and if needed, blend seamlessly with any existing brand content such as your website or blog.
About me: I am a professional British copywriter and SEO content writer, with ten years of experience both within an award-winning digital marketing agency and as a freelance writer for hire. You will no doubt be able to find many cheaper writers if you shop around, but I will not be beaten on professionalism or quality!
Please check out my feedback here on People Per Hour to read some reviews from my other clients, and feel free to contact me with any questions or queries before purchasing, with no obligation.
What the Seller needs to start the work
• A list of the basic facts about your company and what you do, as well as what you hope to achieve in the future.
• A look at your website if possible, so that I can find out more.
• A little information on who your target demographics are.
• Some guidance on the tone of voice and style you wish to use.
• If you have an existing company profile that is out or date or that isn't quite hitting the spot, a link to this can be very useful.
• I also ask that you are available to respond to any questions I may have when I get going.
• Please provide your information to me in text and/or image format only; the price of my off-the-peg Hourlie does not reflect the additional time and work involved in watching and working from a video, listening to a podcast/dictation or working from unstructured raw data in order to get the background information that I need to get to work.
I am more than happy to complete projects of all types that do not fulfil the remit of my Hourlie for whatever reason – working from video or audio information files, larger projects, higher word counts, external research or marketing/SEO advice required etc.
However, I will produce a bespoke quote based on your exact requirements for such projects, so please just send me a message to ask.
You are also more than welcome to contact me (without obligation) before purchasing the Hourlie if you have any questions or concerns, and I will do my best to help.