- Views 3,530
- Sales 18
What you get with this Offer
However, keeping your blog up to date with interesting, relevant content can be challenging for businesses of all sizes, particularly for sole traders and small to medium enterprises. Hiring a professional blog writer to take care of things for you allows you to achieve all of the benefits of blogging for business, without the hassle.
This is where I can help. My name is Polly, and I am a professional British copywriter and SEO content writer, with a BA (Hons) Marketing (2:1). I hold the Top Cert PPH ranking, and have well over 400 5-star feedback ratings from other clients.
I can write one 500-word SEO-friendly blog post for your company or organisation for £150.
I will compose relevant, readable and engaging content, complete with your provided keywords integrated into the text, and written with natural, seamless SEO in mind.
This will be delivered to you as a Word document, so that you can schedule it to your blog in the way that works best for you.
About me: I am a professional British copywriter and SEO content writer, with ten years of experience both within an award-winning digital marketing agency and as a freelance writer for hire. You will no doubt be able to find many cheaper writers if you shop around, but I will not be beaten on professionalism or quality!
Please check out my feedback here on People Per Hour to read some reviews from my other clients, and feel free to contact me with any questions before purchasing, with no obligation.
What the Freelancer needs to start the work
• The topic for the blog post, and details on what you wish to have covered within it. I can, if required, come up with suggestions for blog topics of my own.
• If you already have a blog up and running, a link to this in order to get a feel for your tone and style is very useful, even if you feel that your current blog isn’t really hitting the spot.
• If you are targeting specific keywords for SEO, please provide these too.
• Your information should be supplied in text format (with images if appropriate), as a workstream message or Word document and (if relevant) a link to your existing blog or website.
• I also ask that you are available to respond to any questions I may have when I get going.
• Any pictures or graphics required for the blog post should be sourced or provided by yourself.
Please note that my fee does not cover composing posts that require in-depth expert knowledge of a niche subject, nor which require extended independent research to formulate – nor watching/working from a video, listening to a podcast/dictation, or working from unstructured raw data in order to get the background information that I need to get to work.
I am more than happy to complete projects of all types that do not fulfil the remit of my Hourlie for whatever reason – however, I will produce a bespoke quote based on your exact requirements for such projects.
If you’re not sure about any of this, just ask before purchasing, without obligation.