- Views 59
What you get with this Offer
For Self-Hosted WordPress(.org) and WordPress.com websites.
What you get with this service:
- WordPress installed to your domain
- Install Your WordPress Theme
- Make Your Site Look Like the Demo
- Add your logo to the site
- Backup Your WordPress Site
- Basic WordPress SEO Optimization
- Basic WordPress Security Optimization
- Basic Performance Optimization
There are also some essential plugins that We will install as well for making your site more powerful:
- Yoast SEO
- iThemes Security
- UpdraftPlus WordPress Backup Plugin
- W3 Total Cache
- Contact Form 7
- Google Analytics
- Clef Two-Factor Authentication
- MailChimp for WordPress
- WP Smush - Image Optimization
- WP Maintenance Mode
- Google AdSense
- AMP - Accelerated Mobile Pages
- Autoptimize - Autoptimize speeds up your website
We will immediately be notified of the purchase, and complete your theme setup within 24 hours.
Please Note: This service does not include the manual addition of any content outside of the demo content. The adding of page and post content is the responsibility of the customer. In addition, please understand this is not a customization service and does not include the editing of these files in any way.
Looking for something else? Please check out our other services
What the Freelancer needs to start the work
Here's what we need:
1. WordPress admin login details and Your website URL (if WordPress already installed)
2. The theme package (Theme files, demo files, and Theme documentation)
3. FTP login details for your hosting account (server, username & password)
4. Your website's logo (preferably in PNG, PSD).
5. URL of the demo to be installed (choose one if there are several versions of the demo)
For WordPress Installation:
1. The web address where you would like WordPress installed (e.g. mysite.net/blog)
2. Database access (or PHPMyAdmin or Cpanel access).
3. Your website's name (e.g. My Cool Website)
4. Your email address.