- Views 1,022
- Sales 3
What you get with this Hourlie
- 45min Video (planned, recorded, edited, compressed & uploaded to your email)
Overview of Service:
A video review into the design of your website from an expert. This service will analyse the current state of your website from the point of view of a user. What is hard to understand? What could be done better? How can the website perform better? It will give you plenty of design and content ideas that will have a huge positive impact on the performance of your website.
Template Questions covered (specify own if required):
- Look at the website for 5 seconds & look away. First impressions?
- What do you remember? What are your eyes drawn to? What is the service on offer?
- What do you want to do next
- Search for a product and add to basket
- Go all the way through checkout, stopping before purchase
- What do you think the purpose of this site is?
- Who do you think the intended audience is?
- Could you find what you were looking for?
- Was it easy to get to the home page from within the site?
- Was there something missing you were expecting?
- Could you tell what the page was about?
- Was anything obtrusive?
- Was anything too well hidden?
- Problems with the color scheme?
- Easy to read (font style & size)?
- How did you find the layout?
- How intuitive & helpful is the navigation?
- Did you notice (advertising, newsletter signup, video, search box etc)
- What would encourage you to return?
- 3 favourite & least favourite things
- What 1 thing would you change (major/minor)
I am Samuel, a freelance Website Analyst, specialising in Usability and Conversion rate optimisation. Usability is concerned with how easy a product is to use for the end user. Conversion Rate Optimisation is concerned with turning more visitors into paying customers. I consult regularly for several web developers and digital marketing agencies in the UK and worldwide. I pride myself on extremely high quality work.
For longer full conversion audits and functionality testing please see my other hourlies
Tags: UX, Usability, Usertesting, Testing, Sales, ecommerce, conversion rate optimisation, improve my website, usability testing
What the Seller needs to start the work
A URL to test
Any specific question you want covered
An email to send the work (video) to
Excellent and useful review. Thanks.
Great work, highly recommended!
Super job done by Samuel. He is an expert, and is very thorough with his analysis. Highly recommended.