- Views 124
What you get with this Offer
We love what we do and we always do more than expected. We take great pride in the quality of our service. We’re owner-managed – driven by creative passion and tech curiosity. We uncover business goals and traverse through to the final products to identify authentic styles. We create brands with good looking legacies and form long-term relationships with our clients as their success is our success always.
We offer the highest quality solutions to creating stationery sets that will be truly remarkable and most importantly will keep your brand consistent. We approach each project like our own, giving our creativity a workout to come up with the most fascinating look your business can have. Have your brand’s stationery materials designed by experienced professionals.
Here is what you receive when you work with us:
✔ Free consultation
✔ 1 Double-sided Business Card (PDF)
✔ 1 Letterhead Design (PDF)
✔ 1 Compliment slip design (PDF)
✔ Design based around your logo and colour variations
✔ Print-ready materials
✔ Indesign source files
✔ Professional customer service and regular updates on your stationery package.
✔ No hidden charges.
✔ You will hold full exclusive rights. *
* We just own the right to use created artwork in our portfolio on different platforms but we will not resell or provide created artwork to any third party.
★ A PREMIUM SERVICE ★
✔ A professional design agency based in Lithuania
✔ Built using the latest Adobe software
✔ Great communication throughout the project
✔ A stationery set you can be proud of
TO YOUR ATTENTION:
Please contact us before buying our hourly to ensure that your time frame can be met.
Get more with Offer Add-ons
I can design an invoice
Requires no additional time+$60
What the Freelancer needs to start the work
This is what we will require from you:
1. Information about your business, an overview of your company
2. Which industry your business is in
3. Vector logo
4. Colour codes and fonts used across the logo (if possible)
5. Information for letterhead and business cards: name, surname, title, email, address, phone number, website.
6. Examples of any existing stationery materials.
7. Few examples of the stationery sets that you really like. It helps us to identify your style direction and it saves time for both parties.
We look forward to hearing from you!