In the hopes of accelerating your decision making process and understanding that you have most probably read plenty of these profiles, I have divided my cover letter into two sections.more...In the hopes of accelerating your decision making process and understanding that you have most probably read plenty of these profiles, I have divided my cover letter into two sections. The first is a brief overview of my experience and expertise in a very concise fashion. The second aspect of my cover letter will go into a bit more detail of everything I have to offer and why I am the “Best Fit for Your Project.”
The Quick Break Down
I’ve been working online for the past six years and had the privilege to be involved in a wide array of niches. As a content creator, I quickly gained popularity on many Freelancing platforms and have been re-hired countless times due to my “dedication to completing the project” with surgical precision.
My Skills include (but not limited to)
• Article/Blog Writing on a number of topics including; Online Marketing, Business, Culture, Travel, Entertainment, Music, Leadership, Meditation and much more.
• Web Copywriting – I have written the copy of many prominent clients such as Wheaton.com and Realfiction.com
• Landing Page Copy – With my background in NLP and my deep understanding of demographics, I can create a compelling copy to help “convert your leads to sales”
• Script Writing – Whether you need a marketing video or a screenplay, I have both the tools and experience to deliver a top notch script with unlimited rewrites.
• Keyword Research/SEO – I own Software used by most marketing firms to obtain highly valuable keywords for your company.
• E books – Being a published Author, I can easily flesh out a killer ebook for you in a matter of days which can help you generate more leads or sell more books. You retain all rights to these books.
• Social Media – Need a Twitter campaign? Facebook content? Ideas for new Youtube videos? I have grown fan pages to over a half a million unique organic followers and can help do the same for your company.
• Voice Over/ Music: I have professional audio gear and over 18 years of music experience under my belt.
My online career started roughly six years ago. I fortuitously stumbled across a few freelancing portals where I began to offer up my writing services. Having completed my first book at the age of seven, it was only logical for me to capitalize on this particular skill. From the moment I completed my first project until this very day, I have received stellar feedback on every single project I have completed.
What differentiates me from the rest of the competition is that my approach to creating content is quite unique and insightful. I never regurgitate internet content and “always provide a unique spin” with the intention of obtaining higher engagement from the target audience. I also know how to “mimic the voice of my clients” and cultivate a “digital bond” between the brand and the prospect.
I’m a storyteller by nature, whether I create fiction or non-fiction alike, my goal is to captivate the attention of the reader and keep them glued to the content at hand.
For the past 15 years I have had a keen interest in Neuro-Linguistic programming and have read many books on the subject matter. Many of these techniques I naturally weave into each of my project to help increase conversions and create “hooks” within the text to keep them engaged.
Over the years I have worked with major brands including Sony, Heineken, Wheaton and many other prominent businesses in virtually every niche on the internet.
The benefits of working with me include, speedy delivery, flawless work, unlimited edits, stellar communication, availability, professionalism and a deep dedication to completing your project beyond your expectation.
After long consideration I believe my greatest attribute is my creativity. My endless imagination allows me to find unique perspectives to even the most mundane topics online and make something compelling to a reader. While my writing is stellar and polished for sure, my creativity is what motivates the content.
The Bottom line
Whenever I accept a job from a client, I treat it like my own project. I spend time and effort on delivering results that will help your project or business in the long run. Over the past six years I have maintained a flawless track record and have an exceptionally high re-hire rate from past clients because they know that if “The Content Ninja” is on their project, they will receive the work exactly as they have envisioned it.
I was dubbed “The Content Ninja” by one of my previous clients who continues to use my services to this very day. If you are looking for a content provider that will over-deliver on the quality of the work, then look no further.
If you have any questions or comments, feel free to get in touch with me and I will be more than happy to provide you with any information you need.
Thanks for considering me for your project and I hope we can embark on a working relationship that will provide “Absolute Value to your Project.”
Jeandre Gerber - “The Content Ninja”