- Views 753
- Sales 2
What you get with this Offer
Before the training starts
* We will have a thorough discussion so I can find out all about your business and current level of social media understanding to determine which social media network we should focus on.
* I will also conduct thorough research into your particular business sector to discover key people you can take inspiration from, important topics to tune into, useful collateral such as hashtags and if relevant targeting options for advertising campaigns.
* The session will be conducted online and will be at a time to suit both of us between GMT 2300 - GMT 1400 (that's a 13 hour window from 11pm - 2pm UK time so hopefully no matter where you are we can find a convenient time. Happy for it to be a weekend if that's easier)
* Training will cover:
- setting up and correctly filling out your social media profiles
- what to post, when to post and how to post
- how to engage on the platform as your business
* Depending on your preferences, we will either go through the processes together, fully setting up your profile for example. Or we can take a more traditional lesson approach (which is best if I need to convey greater amounts of information) leaving you to undertake the steps once we are finished.
After the session:
* I will provide comprehensive notes so you don't need to worry about writing it all down as we go.
The relevant case study to check out is Free Range Cooks :)
What the Freelancer needs to start the work
Hello and a warm welcome to my social media training course!
To make the absolute most of your training, I need to know as much as possible about your business. I've put the questions below as a guide, please feel free to add more information if I've not covered it :)
Where your business is currently at:
Where you would like to take it:
What makes you different:
Your current customers/clients:
Your ideal customers/clients:
Your current marketing practices:
What you hope to achieve with social media:
Your current abilities with social media (i.e. do you use any networks personally, are your business accounts already set up?):
Your resources for social media (i.e. how much time a day/week can you commit to social media, do you have any SM advertising budget?):
Do feel free to ask any questions and I greatly look forward to working with you!