- Views 1,724
- Sales 1
What you get with this Hourlie
Let's face it, you want to get your business off the ground as quickly as possible.
You certainly don't want to waste countless hours of effort on such a time-consuming exercise, only to end up disappointed by the results.
But, you also understand that when you choose a business name and identity, you have to live with it for years to come.
You need to get it right!
You know that branding is key to your business's success. It's an advertisement that you pay for once and use over-and-over again.
But, there's more...
It's essential that your brand connects precisely with your target audience.
Get it wrong and you're putting your business at a disadvantage before you even get started.
Over time, bad branding will lose you money - a lot of money if your audience disconnect is severe.
Don't risk it.
If any of the above resonates with you, then I fully understand where you're at right now.
So, let me help you brand your new or existing business and save you hours of wasted time, effort and frustration.
I'm experienced in business startup and know that trying to find a good business name and identity is both time consuming and difficult.
Let me take the strain for you!
I'll provide you with:
- 3 CAPTIVATING BUSINESS NAMES THAT REFLECT YOUR BUSINESS IDENTITY AND ETHOS.
- 3 TAGLINES (SLOGANS) THAT CONCISELY CONVEY YOUR RAISON D'ETRE AND MISSION TO CLIENTS.
- 3 SUGGESTED WEBSITE DOMAIN NAMES THAT COMPLIMENT YOUR BUSINESS NAME AND TAGLINE AND ARE AVAILABLE TO PURCHASE.
Rest assured that I work collaboratively with my clients. We WILL get you the business name, tagline and website name you need - that's my absolute guarantee to you.
Please provide me with the information below and let's get you on the right track.
You can then get on with what you do best - running your business and making money!
What the Seller needs to start the work
Let's get the ball rolling:
1) What type of business or website is it that you need to brand?
2) In your own words, describe it to me.
3) What's unique about your business (think - why should a client deal with me and not the competition).
4) What message are trying to get across with your business name and tagline?
5) Where are you based and is your physical location important?
6) Do you have any initial thoughts on your branding? Tell me what you're thinking.
7) Do you have any graphics or images available that relate to your business or business idea?
8) What else do I need to know to give you an amazing result!
9) Do you want a Skype chat to get to know each other and discuss the above (I'm happy to do that).