- Views 37
What you get with this Offer
1) Full custom made soundtrack up to 1 minute long including:
Sound Effects (Want a spaceship sound? done! A medieval battle scene? done!)
Foley (Everyday sound effects such as Footsteps, clothing, etc.)
Ambients (Birdsong, a nuclear plant, the interior of a prison, a lake, you name it!)
2) A video render with synced audio in any chosen format by you or in standard H.264 MP4 if you don't have a preference for video image reference.
3) You will have 1 full revision in the middle of the project to make sure I am fulfilling your expectations.
4) A sound library with all custom made sound effects for your project which belongs to you!
***If you are doing a full feature film, I will be happy to be considered by you! Message me and I will quote you fairly, no commitment.***
1-day delivery option available for videos of up to 3 minutes (price per minute, check extras' section)
What the Freelancer needs to start the work
I would require from you:
1) A copy of your video at the picture lock stage - This means your final video version (make sure there won't be any changes in terms of editing after I start working such as scenes added or cut).
2) Make sure your video render is good quality, although it does not need to be the highest quality available (Do not need 4K, for instance) make sure fps are in line with those of your final render, this is so I can both give you a properly sync audio track and so I can give you a good quality render at the end of the project. If you do require an extra high-quality render from me (provided you can give me a high-quality video to start with) I can do this at no extra cost for you, just let me know at the beginning of the project.
3) IF AVAILABLE: Please provide me with any notes, video and/or audio references that inspired you during the creative process. I will then arrange a call or chat with you to make sure I understand your vision and can execute it to the best of my abilities.
4) If you choose to add the mix services to this project, please make sure that you send all the relevant soundtracks in an uncompressed format (.wav is preferred although .aiff is also accepted) or if you have been working in any of the following platforms, you can send the project folder:
Adobe Premiere Pro, Audition, Reaper, Pro Tools, Audacity