- Views 29
What you get with this Offer
This is an *hourly* rate which includes:
- Setting-up your G-suite account
- Configuring your current emails to 'point' to G-suite
- Setup\configure your staff mail accounts in G-suite
- Test all accounts to ensure functionality
- Provide a set of resources on using G-suite's additional applications (Docs, Sheets, etc)
Why hire me?
I am a former Google employee (of a segment they spun off) and I have a combined 20+ years of experience in technology working in banking, insurance, commercial, state\local government and education verticals. I know how to perform email migrations and can get this done for you both quickly and efficiently. I am a born and raised US Citizen, and you will benefit from having access to me, a person - not a help-desk or machine.
Get more with Offer Add-ons
I can configure Google Drive for you're staff (flat fee)
Additional 1 working day+$150
I can transfer mailboxes to G-suite (per mailbox)
Additional 1 working day+$25
What the Freelancer needs to start the work
-Your domain name - ie www.mybusinessname.com
- Login details for your domain registrar (If you're not sure what this means, don't worry)
- Your list of users in an Excel spreadsheet with 3 columns (first name, last name, email address).
- Full company (or personal) contact details including company name, company number, phone, email, address and an alternative email address which is not using your domain.
- Access to your old email host and a list of users in an Excel spreadsheet with 4 columns (first name, last name, email address, password).