- Views 833
What you get with this Hourlie
Popular Facebook ad formats include:
-- RHC (Right Hand Side Ads)
-- Sponsored Updates (for page likes)
-- Sponsored Updates (leading to a landing page, for your actual products/services/events)
For this hourlie, I'll create:
For this hourly, you get:
1. Facebook business manager onboarding
2. Creating/claiming Facebook business page and Facebook ad account.
3. Creating and adding the Facebook pixel
4. Facebook audience building (if you haven't done it yet)
5. Planning and strategy for your campaigns
6. Creating ads for your campaigns -- Facebook Ad creatives ( a set of two ads for every ad category you choose) + Copy for each ad
7. Creating dedicated landing pages for your campaigns (with Pixel Included) -- landing pages are limited to one page (with two variants per campaign). You can get more landing pages as add-ons.
8. Integrations (with ESP, CRM, etc.), tracking, and analytics.
9. Campaign launch and handover ( the landing pages are yours to keep).
10. Free consulting ( with tips and insights for making sure your ads work the right way)
What the Seller needs to start the work
-- What business are you in?
-- What do you want to promote using Facebook ads?
-- What platform is your business website on? [ Wordpress? Shopify? etc.?]
-- Specific customer persona, target audience (includes geographic locations, interests, age, income groups, etc.)
-- Links to landing pages (if any), details about CRM in use (If any)