- Views 21
What you get with this Offer
Ecommerce PPC Campaign for 1 website
I can set up carefully planned, highly detailed, precision-targeted, and efficient Google Ads (AdWords) PPC campaigns to help you drive high quality traffic to your eCommerce website in the most effective way.
What you get with this Hourlie:
- Carefully planned, thoroughly executed account & campaign set up
- Careful product analysis & keyword research
- Core keyword list of up to 1500 carefully selected terms
- Highly organized and efficient campaign/ad group structure
- Enticing & persuasive ad copy creation (with up to 4 variations per ad group for A/B Testing)
- Initial bidding strategy implementation
- Initial campaign optimization
- Advice on PPC strategy
*Note 2: This Hourlie is only made available to end-users of a Google AdWords or Bing Ads account, and is not offered to PPC/SEM managers or consultants, SEM Agencies, or any such parties looking to resell PPC services to their own clients.
*Note 3: This Hourlie offers the setting up of Google AdWords or Bing Ads eCommerce PPC campaigns from scratch,
What the Freelancer needs to start the work
1- Manager access to your Google Ads (AdWords) account:
I need you to let me know your AdWords Client ID Number if you've already signed up for an AdWords account (you can find it in the top right corner of the AdWords interface when you log in) so that I can send you a request to access your account as an AdWords Manager through my Manager Account.
2- Please also try to give me as much information as possible about your campaign needs including the following:
- Details of the nature of your business and website URL to be promoted
- Campaign objectives, USPs (Unique Selling Points), marketing message, estimated monthly Bing Ads budget
- Campaign specifications including target area, target audience, etc.
- Other special requirements which can be executed within the scope of this Hourlie