- Views 44
What you get with this Offer
This offer does NOT include Cover Letter writing, but can be provided as an add-on service. I also provide a separate CV review service for CV's that need refreshing and to identify key areas for development.
What the Freelancer needs to start the work
In order to achieve the best version of your CV you will need to provide:
- Your current CV (is it up to date or missing job information?).
- Information regarding the job(s) you are looking for/the sector you wish to apply for (if this is for a specific job, you should send the job description and person specification too).
- All job information including DATES, PLACE, JOB TITLE as well as your responsibilities and all ACHIEVEMENTS. The more information, the better the results - though these can be written as notes.
- All Education information including DATES, PLACES, COURSE TITLE AND GRADES, plus any other qualifications.
- Any key skills that are not typical to the sector you work in - that can separate you from other applicants.
- Any languages that you speak.
- Any hobbies or interests (a mixture of those that identify your personality, but may also show any personality traits that the employers are looking for).