- Views 137
What you get with this Hourlie
This is Nitesh - a high cert seller on PPH since 2013 with over 350+ 100% reviews.
I believe in clarity, honesty and utmost client satisfaction.
Has your website form stopped getting inquiries?
Are people not happy with your form structure, usability on mobile and website or the look and feel?
Are you not happy with the look and feel or usability of your website form?
Is your form looking way too bad on mobile than on the website and not even responsive or mobile friendly?
If any or all of the above are true, then you have landed at the right place and have found a perfect hourlie on PPH :)
Presenting this exclusive hourlie for website contact form design update.
On this hourly, we are offering to completely re-design, re-structure, revamp your contact form to make it look fantastic as well as make it workable for multiple range of devices from mobiles to tabs and more.
1. We check your website and create a real-life mock-up design first.
2. If you are fine with the mock-up design, we shall then write custom code for this design and integrate it into your website.
3. After the integration is done, we test the form on multiple devices to ensure they are working fine.
4. After all is done, we hand it over to you and you get a fresh and fantastic looking form than ever before.
Additional to the above, you also get the below:
• Quick response
• 100% satisfaction is guaranteed
• Perfect value for your money spent
BTW, you can know more about me from the below.
http://bit.ly/2lia9dH - You can see all the work as well as everything that you want to know.
Looking forward hearing from you.
Feel free to ask for any queries.
Thanks for reading.
What the Seller needs to start the work
I shall need the below.
1. WordPress/Joomla/Drupal or any other CMS login credentials that you use.
2. For static website, I shall need FTP.
3. If you are not comfortable to provide any of the above, you can simply share your website URL and we shall make changes "offline" and hand you over the relevant files which you can then update it on your end.