What you get with this Offer
Whether you are applying to graduate school, business school, medical school, law school, or other professional schools, I can write, rework, proofread, and edit your personal statement into a unique and memorable one.
I provide a second set of eyes and not only spot mistakes you may have missed, but also enhance your personal statement so that it conveys your ideas in a compelling manner. I add the right finishing touch so that your personal statement is the very top it can be.
NB: I can write your personal statement or application essay from scratch.
What I do in a nutshell:
Copy Editing & Proofreading: I'll edit for clarity and persuasive edge, and correct grammar, syntax, idioms, and Comprehensive in-line editing to improve vocab, I edit for word choice, sentence structure, phrasing, transitions, clarity & consistency, narrative, and flow.
So; I will professionally line edit, revise, & perfect your personal statement or statement of purpose, and tailor them according to the requirements of the particular institution, university, research group, and college.
I will ensure to highlight your strengths and craft a story and personality that the admission selection committee can visualize in their heads.
In order to substantiate this, I will study & analyze the institution's specific needs for the application in question to craft a competitive and outstanding personal statement.
So, what do I need from you to work my magic? A draft that describes your passion for the discipline and how it aligns with your long-term goals; your academic preparation; and any extracurricular/professional experiences that demonstrate transferrable skills and knowledge.
If your personal statement is to be written from scratch, fill out the attached questionnaire. Also, you can provide your CV and any other relevant documents. For proofreading and editing services, please send your draft personal statement.
Secure your place at university with a polished personal statement that is full of personality
Get more with Offer Add-ons
I can deliver all work in 1 working day+$37
What the Freelancer needs to start the work
Fill in the questionnaire below:
1. Tell a story, a special, unique, distinctive, and/or impressive life story that made you want to pursue this field.
2. What details of your life (personal or family problems, history, people, or events that have shaped you or influenced your goals) might help the committee better understand you or help set you apart from other applicants?
3. When did you become interested in this field and what have you learned about it (and about yourself) that has further stimulated your interest and reinforced your conviction that you are well suited to this field? What insights have you gained?
4. How have you learned about this field, for example, through classes, readings, seminars, work or other experiences, or conversations with people already in the field?
5. If you have worked a lot during your college years, what have you learned (leadership or managerial skills, for example), and how has that work contributed to your growth?
6. What are your career goals?
7. Are there any gaps or discrepancies in your academic record that you should explain (great grades but mediocre LSAT or GRE scores, for example, or a distinct upward pattern to your GPA if it was only average in the beginning)?
I am so happy with the work Beth produced for me and how quick she started and sent the work
Good work and communication.
You are always welcome