- Views 342
What you get with this Hourlie
Many webmasters have a problem with 'Blocked Resources' showing up in Google Search Console for their website. These blocked resources stop Google's indexing systems from being able to take a complete index of the pages of your site, so they don't get the complete picture when it comes to your site's content and layout.
If you want to make sure that there are no Blocked Resources on your website, then this Hourlie is for you.
I'm a professional, UK-based web professional, working regularly with Google Search Console and other tools.
This Hourlie includes:
- studying and analysing the list of Blocked Resources showing up in Google Search Console
- adjusting the relevant file(s) on your website to stop those resources being blocked
- where possible, flagging to Google that the resources are no longer blocked.
Please note that re-indexing a site is at Google's discretion and could take any number of hours, days or weeks to happen.
This Hourlie is for one website based on one platform (eg WordPress, Drupal, an e-commerce system, plain HTML, etc). If you have a second site, either on a different domain or in a subfolder / subdomain of your existing site, there is a great-value add-on to this Hourlie for resolving issues with that site too.
I look forward to making sure your resources are no longer blocked in Google's eyes!
What the Seller needs to start the work
- Access to your web hosting or server
- Access to the website's control panel in Google Search Console (I can explain how to delegate access to me)
- Access to the admin area of your website (if it uses a content management system like WordPress or an e-commerce package)