- Views 33
What you get with this Offer
- listening to the piece(s) that you would like me to record parts for.
- discussing the brief with you and listening to several reference tracks.
- some private rehearsal and scoring parts, if needed.
- a recording session in which these parts are professionally recorded and the files tidied up to remove any noise before or after each take, and to ensure each file can be lined up easily from "0" with your original recording project.
- sending the files to you by file transfer (WeTransfer, Dropbox or Google Drive).
The copyright of any material remains wholly yours. A credit must be included on any physical or online sleeve notes or similar information, and the wording for this will be provided to reflect the work (e.g. "recorded by", "arranged by").
I have listed a time frame of 5 days turnaround for this work. There may be occasions where - due to a tour or block bookings - the time frame will be slightly longer than this, but every effort will be made to deliver the work at the earliest opportunity and I will be able to confirm the turnaround time when you enquire.
Get more with Offer Add-ons
I can record parts for each additional song/piece at a discounted rate in the same session
Requires no additional time+£65
I can provide a handwritten copy of the parts I score (including postage)
Additional 1 working day+£25
I can book other musicians (brass, wind, vocals etc) to record different parts
Additional 5 working days+£145
I can send a score (from Sibelius) of my parts for you to have for musicians at future live performances
Additional 2 working days+£35
I can record a full string section for your song/piece
Additional 5 working days+£525
What the Freelancer needs to start the work
Please send the following information when you contact me:
- type of project e.g. album, film soundtrack.
- instrument(s) you would like me to record, and any others you may need for your project and are happy for me to book in.
- whether you have scored the parts, recorded a sample/MIDI version, or need me to score the arrangement.
- any other information you have, such as reference tracks, project timeline, general feel of the track(s).