- Views 196
What you get with this Offer
Often you no longer have your original logo files and the only version you have is a small, low resolution version which just gets more fuzzy the bigger you enlarge it!
I'll take your logo and recreate it in Adobe Illustrator. Then provide your newly rendered logo in any sizes or formats you need.
You can be confident of fast, regular communication from a UK based designer and illustrator. Every logo I design or redraw has the same care, effort and attention to detail to ensure that your logo is of the highest quality.
★ What you'll get!
• A professional standard vector that is 100% scaleable to any size without losing quality
• A finished logo provided in any format you require it (.Ai, .PSD, .Png, .PDF, .Eps, JPG etc)
• Constant contact with me throughout the design process
• Strictly NO clip art or recycled graphics
• Working with me!
(okay that one's just for fun but I am pretty great to work with and very easy to talk to!)
Just check the requirements below for what I need to get started on your logo and if you have -any- questions please just ask!
Looking forward to hearing from you:)
What the Freelancer needs to start the work
I'll need the logo file you would like redrawing - this can be in any format.
The following would be a great help too if you happen to know it:
• Which fonts are used in your logo
• The exact colours used in the original logo
• Any other info which you feel may help in the recreation of your logo
Please be aware:
If the only version of your logo I have to work with is VERY small, I can only recreate it as close as it's physically possible for the eye to see. If the original is very low res the newly redrawn logo won't be a carbon copy - but will be as close as possible!
Any questions or help needed, feel free to contact me beforehand!