- Views 352
- Sales 4
What you get with this Offer
WHAT YOU GET:
- Up to 1 minute of voiceover (150 words).
- One take / read. If I make a mistake you get unlimited takes until I get it right.
- An MP3 of processed audio with all erroneous sounds removed. Unprocessed audio and WAV files are available upon request at no extra charge.
This will be delivered to you via email or a file sharing site (eg. dropbox or google drive) within 24 hours or less. Normally it is undertaken within a few hours. My record so far has been 13 minutes. Whoosh!!
Adding music beds (in the add-on services section below) does not include buying and licensing the music, it is just for my time. I get the music from a company called audio jungle, so you can choose your own if you wish and send me the file to include or I can do it for you at cost price (normally about $20ish).
This hourlie is for non-broadcast audio only. If you want audio for TV/Radio then send me a message what and where it will be used and for how long.
What the Freelancer needs to start the work
- A script. MS Word, PDF or a text file are fine. Any unusual spellings must be spelt phonetically and / or recorded in an MP3 so that I know how to pronounce them. Any direction (emotions) which you want me to follow.
- A mp4 video if you want the voiceover to sync to the video. The timings must also be in each section of the script.