- Views 893
What you get with this Hourlie
One of the hardest things to do is write your own business Plan and Executive Summary. You may know what you want to achieve, and believe you can, but you have to convince others.
Be clear this I am NOT offering open ended consultancy. for this money I will look at what you have, give you an honest assessment and edit/write/guide you to create a compelling Executive Summary. IF your business is flawed I will tell you so and why. Best you hear it from me than go on Dragons Den! My fees for my time are STILL PAYABLE
What the Seller needs to start the work
A brief and clear information about the proposed business including anything they have produced to date and information on whether it is a start-up or business expansion and answers to the following questions:
- Have you ever started or run a business before?
- What sector is your business in - retail, tech development manufacturing, services, other?
- Is your proposed business a proven model e.g. a franchise or taking over an existing business?
- Is it an improvement on something already proven by others? i.e. the famous better mousetrap.
- What makes you think your business will work i.e. information about the product/market/ competitors/ scalability etc.