- Views 136
- Sales 2
What you get with this Hourlie
We will schedule a one-hour video conference during which I will help with qualitative research design questions you may have. We will exchange some information before that meeting so I have a good sense of what you are trying to accomplish and we can devote the complete hour to address the specific concerns you may have. I have completed a number of these consulting video-conferences, and the one hour is usually enough for the buyers' needs, but we can negotiate longer conferences if needed.
Typical issues that I can provide help with are:
- what methodologies are appropriate for my question?
- are qualitative methods appropriate? should I use a mixed approach?
- how can I build my study sample? (who should I interview, when should I do my observation, etc)
- what analytic approach should I use?
- how can I improve my recruitment?
- how can I gather better qualitative data through my interview / focus group / observation / etc?
- what is the best way of managing my data once it is collected?
- what analytic method is best for my question?
- do I need some software to help me with analysis?
- I am using X software but have questions as to how to use it for its full potential
What the Seller needs to start the work
The buyer will need to send me basic information about the issue that they are needing help with. In particular, I will need basic information about:
- the research question that is guiding the study: what is the study about? (a brief one or two-page at the most document)
- any existing documentation that succinctly presents the design study as it is at the moment.
- specific issues or questions that the buyer wants to have addressed
- dates and times during which the buyer can be available for a video-conference
I will be able to schedule a time within 3 business days from the moment all documentation is received.