- Views 126
What you get with this Offer
Each consult will be tailored specifically to your needs. Some examples of what I can cover off in the one-hour-consult include:
1. Review any systems documentation you have available to provide expertise, feedback, and guidance.
2. Provide hands-on configuration guidance and support
3. Provide expertise on integrating external systems with Canvas, some of the things you need to be aware of, and how to get started
4. Configuring a new LTI (provided you have the necessary details from the LTI vendor)
5. Overall sub-account design, considerations, and what might work well for your institution
6. Help on using Canvas Free for Teachers
7. If it is Canvas, and Technical then it will be right up my alley, if you are unsure, please reach out prior to purchase.
Consulting can be conducted daily from 6AM - 7AM or 6:30PM to 10:00PM (GMT +10), hence please factor this in when purchasing to ensure you will be available in the subsequent few days at these times. Additional times may be available throughout the week but are not guaranteed (you can see my realtime availability at https://stu.link/pphcal )
Get more with Offer Add-ons
I can provide one additional hour of consulting
Additional 2 working days+$20
What the Freelancer needs to start the work
In order to begin, I need to know what you would like to get out of the consulting hours. This must be well-defined, and I will notify you up-front if the request is likely to take longer than the purchased time.
I will need you to book a time (within the next 48 hours) in the hours of 6am - 7am AEST (Sydney, Australia time - GMT +10) or 6:30pm - 10pm (GMT +10). On certain days of the week I may be able to provide additional time flexibility and you can book the time in (and see my realtime availability) at https://stu.link/pphcal which will also account for timezones.
PLEASE NOTE: As this is a live consulting service in which we both must be available you MUST book a time in my calendar at https://stu.link/pphcal to ensure delivery within the stated two-day period. You can book this in tentatively before your purchase to lock the time in and this calendar is kept up to date with additional time-slots as they become available.
Should you require a longer-term engagement or more than a few hours, we can mutually assess your needs and then you may request a custom proposal from me through PeoplePerHour.