I am a Self Employed Accountant with over nineteen years extensive knowledge and experiences in business and finance management for start-ups, sole traders small and medium sizemore...I am a Self Employed Accountant with over nineteen years extensive knowledge and experiences in business and finance management for start-ups, sole traders small and medium size enterprises; charity organisation, and Ltd. I work on a freelance basis meaning you only pay per service's and support provided for your business or organisation saving you the Overhead Cost such as costs of equipment, office space and PAYE liabilities.
I deal with all aspects of Accounting and Financial report, bookkeeping, accounts administration and business plan and continuity. 'I also have team of expert accountant who work with me regularly'
Area Covered: Final Account; Financial Statement. Management Account. Bookkeeping. VAT. Payroll. Charity Commission. (Recommend / Referral service for HMRC Returns, Companies House Return)
All Accounting and Financial report for small to medium size organisation.
Summary: Location: London Bridge
I am a professional qualified board level accountant with over nineteen years accounting experience. I possessed strong knowledge and experience in providing advice to the board and Senior Management on key business issues. I am highly skill in preparing and providing management accounts to year-end. I possessed proven abilities in defining company direction, achieving targets and developing new business and continuity. My professional Accounting experience, education, and expertise’s have been advantageous to the growth of my employer.
Areas of Expertise
Experience in various areas including, but not limited to: capital and operating budgets, financial analysis/planning, financial statements and reporting, accounting policies and procedure, cashflow. Grant reports, Grant Funding, Cooperate Fundraising, gift aid, taxation, auditing, Strong Negotiation, Adaptability.
• Management Accounting • Business Development
• Full Cost Recovery • Staff Training and Development
• Risk Management • Operational strategy
• Change Management • Charity Commission
• Business Management • Team building – leadership
• Company House filing
• VAT / Taxation/ Payroll
• Funding Report; Fundraising • Human Resources
• IT/ Information Management
• HMRC legislation and regulations / TAX PLANNING
SILVER POINT A-STAR Oct 2008 - To-date
My Current Clients: Playmob / DTL / Release / Ltd, Private, Charity, Social Enterprise.
I provide Bookkeeping, Management Account, Year End Account, HR, Funding and Strategy Plan, Business plan to different organization; ‘Oversight of the organization financial record to Audit stage’ Payroll etc.
Job Title: Freelance Accountant
Company: SILVER POINT ACCOUNTING
Description: • Led the financial strategic development of the organisation and increased the funding base enabling the organisation to develop and expand.
• Coordinated training for the trustees on financial stewardship and legal responsibilities.
• Led the core department through a period of transition; implementing change management strategy.
• Increased and diversified the unrestricted funds by 60% of the total organisation income.
• Developed the organisation’s Human Resource, adopted policy and procedures.
• Manage over twelve staff team; Office based staff and the outsourced Finance and IT team.
Education Summary: Education
Qualifications Name of Schools Dates
• ACCA - Professional Level • Business School 2003
• BA (Hons)- Accounting and Finance • London South Bank University 2005
• NVQ 4 - Accounting Technician • Southwark College 1999
• GCSE • St Luke’s Secondary School 1992
Computer Skills Sage line 50 and 100. QuickBooks. TAS.
Bright pearls. Xero, MYOB/Mamut. PS Financial. Customised Computerised Accounting Packages.
Microsoft office; Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, PowerPoint. Payroll Packages.
Lotus, Database, CRM-Salesforce, Website Models. Snap Shot. Adobe.
Association of Chartered Certified Accountants
Association of Accounting Technicians
Association of International Accountants
Qualifications Trainings Dates
• Vocational • French, Fluent Languages 2011 - Todate
• Certificate • Self Awareness Mentoring (Life Coaching)'09- '10
• Seminar •Charity Public Benefit,Fundraising &Charity Trading '08
• Certificate • Full Cost Recovery / Staff Training /Managing for Managers 2007 - 2008
• Certificate • Risk Management/ Disaster Recovery/System Management. • NVQ 2 2006 - 2007
• City and Guilds • Human Resources Management and Leadership.
• Business Start up NVQ 2 2003
• Pitman • Payroll Transaction • Computerised Accounts
• Diploma 1997 - 1998
• City and Guilds • Lotus 1-2-3 and Dbase 111 +
• W4W, Spreadsheet Analysis 1993 - 1995
REFERENCES: Excellent Work References Available on Your Request.