- Views 32
What you get with this Hourlie
For an additional charge, see below.
2D CAD Plan:
I am also able to draw out the layout of the proposed design on CAD based on the best space-planning solution. If you would like me to check the exact measurements of items to ensure that they fit in your space, then I will need you to provide me with the dimensions of the room including the location of any windows and doors.
When you are ready for your design to come to life, I am also able to list out all of the items that I proposed in a shopping list with links to the products for you to buy yourself. Please note that I am based in the UK, so any specific items that I propose will at least be available to purchase online from the UK. It would be helpful if you can give an indication of your budget as well so that I know what retailers to focus on.
This Hourlie is for remote projects and includes one round of minor amends to the work only. If you require any further work, then a new proposal will need to be raised.
About Lili Oli Ltd:
I am a qualified interior designer based in the UK (just outside London) with experience in both the residential and commercial design sector and I am happy working with a range of project budgets. I provide a number of interior design services, which can be charged at either a fixed or hourly rate. Take a look at my profile or website to see more of the possible services. Please get in touch if you would like me to produce a quote for a more specific design request if this product does not quite meet your requirements.
What the Seller needs to start the work
- If I am providing a 2D floor plan I will need you to provide the measurements of the room including any windows or doors
- Photographs of the existing space are extremely helpful to get an idea of what the room feels like already
- Specify if there are any particular items that are of more importance e.g. I definitely want to see a chandelier in the scheme, or I want you to include a rug in the scheme
- Let me know of any personal taste e.g. I love contemporary interiors, my favourite designer / hotel / restaurant is "XXX", or, I hate the colour red!
- If you require a shopping list of items, please give me an idea of the price range you want me to focus on