- Views 164
What you get with this Offer
I've spent a long time working with clients to help define requirements, create specifications, manage projects and everything else that ensures my clients have left a project happy with high-quality end result - it's a big passion of mine.
Regularly, old clients have come to me to sense-check quotes and specification documents that they've received from other agencies, to make sure that they were getting value for money and not paying for anything they don't need (amongst other things).
This offer will provide you with One Hour of professional impartial quote assessment on a single quote. It will comprise of an experience-led, confidential assessment of your provider's quote, which will result in a PDF report containing the following items:
- Questions to ask your provider.
- Causes for concern (missing things, vagueness, potential further/hidden costs).
- Feedback on delivery timescales.
- An overall review of price for work involved.
- Advice for what you should prepare for the project to make it run smoothly.
All information is kept strictly confidential; as an independent freelancer only I will ever deal with your request or access the information provided.
During the process, no contact is made with the quote provider, so you can rest assured they won't be aware that you're carrying out a sensible check on their offering.
Here's to making sure you
What the Freelancer needs to start the work
To be able to thoroughly review your website design/development quote I will need the following things as received from your provider:
- The full cost of the quote.
- A description of the deliverable work (if not included with the quote).
- An idea of the estimated duration for delivery.
- Any scope or surrounding/supporting documentation.
- Any welcome material.