- Views 288
What you get with this Offer
We are professional journalists and copywriters, managed by former national newspaper news editor Simon Young, who went on to lead the content teams at one of the world's largest gaming companies for ten years.
Simon proofreads all our work. It is also then double-checked on Grammarly and even run through Copyscape before submission to clients.
We have a fast turnaround time (three working days) and will include any keywords you require strategically. We can research keywords for you at a small extra cost (see below).
What you'll get:
* Access to professional journalists and copywriters
* Editorial management experience at The Sunday Times, The Express, The Sun, The Sunday Mirror and more
* Content marketing and SEO management experience at one of the world's largest gaming companies (The Stars Group)
* Chance to pick our brains about story angles and presentation
* Fast delivery
* Exceptional copy that engages existing and new customers while being Google-friendly
Please note, we provide only well-researched, compelling blog content and articles. We are NOT a run of the mill, churn-it-out-cheap agency. We offer only high-quality work; in this business, you get what you pay for.
What the Freelancer needs to start the work
Please deliver a detailed brief of what the topic for your blog or article should be. Please provide any SEO keywords (or we can research these for £5). If you require something other than our usual conversational tone, please specify. If you have any specific points of reference, please provide these also. Here's our usual process:
* You put in your order for a blog topic
* The piece is written by Simon Young or distributed to the most suitable of his expert UK writers
* Simon proofreads and edits all returned articles (he is a former national newspaper news editor)
* Everything is double-checked with Grammarly
* And double-checked on Copyscape
* Blogs include your SEO keyword requirements (if provided), used strategically
* Finally, only when we are 100% happy, the pieces are forwarded back to you in good time
* You or your clients are pleased with the results
Simon, Magic Word Media Ltd