Explore the marketplace!
What you get with this Offer
- Online: content, blog copy and social media posts
- Marketing: magazines, brochures, e-newsletters, menus and packaging
- Professional: business writing, reports, plans, guides, forms and leaflets
- Personal: wedding stationery, party invitations and your own projects
- Any other written materials you have produced
- Save money by avoiding reprints or paying overtime to your busy team
- Create more time to invest in your projects and enjoy more free time for yourself
- Present a strong, cohesive brand identity to retain and develop customer loyalty
- Build your reputation in a competitive market
- Increase efficiency and confidence in your output
- Take the pressure off being perfect to free up headspace and aid creativity
YOUR HOURLIE INCLUDES
- A proofread for up to 1000 words of UK English text to ensure accuracy, consistency and clarity
- One revision that covers:
• Language: spelling, grammar and punctuation
• Flow: long or fragmented sentences and paragraphs
• Clarity: suggestions to develop the text
• Typography: font style, size and colour
- Turnaround of 48 hours
- Returned document that’s been edited using Word’s Track Changes or Google Doc’s Suggestions so you retain full control to accept the edits as appropriate and work through any queries
- Proofreading from a native English professional with in-house and freelance editorial experience, and a BSc in Human Communication
I also work on written materials for students, CVs and job applications.
If you need a bespoke quotation, please contact me directly so we can discuss your requirements further.
Get more with Offer Add-ons
I can proofread an additional 2500 words
Additional 1 working day+$38
I can proofread an additional 5000 words
Additional 2 working days+$82
I can deliver all work in 1 working day+$25
What the Freelancer needs to start the work
Simply send your document to me in an editable format such as:
- Microsoft Word
- Google Docs
These formats allow me to make tracked changes directly into your text so you can choose to accept them as applicable.
Please let me know if you have any specific requirements so that I can ensure that I cover any bespoke details, such as:
- Language style e.g. choice of suffixes ‘is’ / ‘iz’
- Use of slang/technical jargon
- Writing style e.g. use/don’t use the Oxford (serial) comma
I can begin work on your project immediately if I'm available. If your project is urgent, please send me a message to check that I have the availability.