- Views 72
Explore the marketplace!
What you get with this Offer
- Spelling review >including changes where necessary
- Grammar review > including changes where necessary
- Punctuation review > including changes where necessary
- Flow and readability review > including sentence and/or paragraph restructure where necessary
- Tense review > including amendments where necessary
- Consistency review
- Use of ‘track changes’ to highlight what has been amended
I set aside dedicated blocks of time for my clients, working solely on their project and returning it to them within 24 hours.
Here is a non-exhaustive list of the types of document that I proof, edit and get back to you:
- Academic essays or research papers
- Articles - digital
- Articles - print
- Blog posts
- Business plans or proposals
- Charity funding submissions or funding reports
- Press releases
- Sales or product materials
- Short stories
- Research briefs
Get more with Offer Add-ons
I can proofread, edit and return a further 2,000 words
Additional 1 working day+$13
What the Freelancer needs to start the work
All I ask is that you provide me with your document in .doc .docx .pages or .rtf format and a short brief that explains:
- Who the document is for (audience)?
- What the document has to do/achieve?
- Where the document will be hosted/placed/sent once finished?
This then provides me with all I need to deliver my hourlie for you.