- Views 705
- Sales 1
What you get with this Offer
WHAT YOU GET:
This Financial Forecasting hourlie is ideal for SMEs and Start-Ups that need a financial forecast to help raise business loans, angel investment, or equity crowdfunding, or simply to chart their growth path. You will get:
- Full 3-year Financial Forecast (P&L, Cash-Flow & Balance Sheet)
- 36 months in monthly detail (P&L, Cash-Flow & Balance Sheet)
- 3 separate Graphs / Charts of your choice to illustrate the financials (e.g. Summary Graph, P&L, Overheads Chart, Breakeven, etc.)
- List of key assumptions and branded cover sheet
- Output in .pdf format AND excel-based macro-enabled forecasting model (please note: the financial forecast model used is trusted by angel networks, crowdfunding platforms and business advisors such as Growth Accelerator, Crowdcube.com and Angel’s Den).
- Around 1.5 hrs Telephone Discussion time (+ email dialogue as required)
- One set of amendments within the period
- A further set of FREE amendments (up to 1 hour) within 7 days of completion.
ALSO: If you are not sure how your revenues are going to be generated, have a more complex / multi-revenue business model, or have different revenue options to explore, I can provide extra time developing this for you. If you need a full business plan, I can also develop a FULL written business plan that integrates this financial forecast and addresses all key areas of the business. Finally, if you are not comfortable using the excel model provided I can always help to update it and run reports for you periodically to keep track of your progress. Please see below for all these add-on services
LOST? If you are not sure exactly what you need, just message me - I am very happy to chat things through. I have been doing this for many years and will be happy to help where I can.
What the Freelancer needs to start the work
Once you have purchased the service, I will send you a short simple questionnaire about your business and its key revenues and costs. You will need to complete this and return it to me before we start. We will then use this as the start point for our first call.
To make the financial forecast as accurate and speedy as possible, I suggest you obtain estimates for the key direct costs and overheads of your business BEFORE we start (e.g. costs of any materials used, cost of sale, any direct costs, building or office costs, equipment & running costs etc.). If you are not too sure about your sales revenues, direct costs, or overheads then let me know and I'll help to work these out for you for a small extra charge. If you are not sure about what you need simply message me and we can chat it through.
It is oftern a good idea to book ahead to ensure my availability. So, if you would like to book ahead for a time within 1-3 weeks please message me BEFORE you purchase and I will be happy to book ahead for you. Otherwise, I will allocate to the first possible available date and confirm that with you.