What you get with this Offer
- Preparation and Filing of Full set of Accounts to HM Revenue & Customs – IXBRL format
- Preparation & Filing of Company tax return (CT600) to HM Revenue & Customs
- Tax planning - Brief tax review to see if possible savings can be made going forward
- Provide you a list of possible allowable expense
- Advise you about the tax liability & dates
- Act as an agent on your behalf and deal with HM Revenue & Customs
- Email and telephone support throughout the year
- Bookkeeping Spreadsheet
We provide a quick turnaround, subject to receiving all the information required, accounts will be completed within 48 hours and sent to you for approval. Once approved, I will normally complete the Corporation Tax Return and submit to HMRC within 24 hours along with the IXBRL accounts.
* Terms & Conditions:
- Turnover Upto £20K a year - Fee £200
- Turnover between £21K to £60K a year - Additional fee of £150 - Select one from below
- Turnover between £61K to £100K a year - Additional fee of £225 - Select one from below
- Turnover between £101K to £250K a year - Additional fee of £300 - Select one from below
- Turnover between £251K to £500K a year - Additional fee of £400 - Select one from below
Get more with Offer Add-ons
I can prepare & file your limited company annual accounts - Turnover £21k to 60k/annum
Additional 3 working days+$195
I can prepare & file your limited company annual accounts - Turnover £61k to 100k/annum
Additional 3 working days+$293
I can prepare & file your limited company annual accounts - Turnover £101k to £250k/annum
Additional 3 working days+$391
I can prepare & file your limited company annual accounts - Turnover £251k to £500k/annum
Additional 3 working days+$521
I can deliver all work in 1 working day+$65
What the Freelancer needs to start the work
- Bank statements for all company accounts
- Credit card statements for same period (if any)
- Summary sheets of the company income and expenditure or book-keeping software's temporary login
- Breakdown of VAT – Submitted by you( if Any)
- Copies of VAT returns - if any
- Payroll information if applicable (if you do your own payroll)
- Company Name & Number
- Companies house Authentication/Web Filing code - For online filing
- Company's UTR ( Unique Tax Reference number) - For online filing
- Any other relevant information
Please also supply previous years accounts if this is not your first year of trading.
Excellent communication. Speedy and efficient.
Ghous is incredible at his job and very efficient. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend.
I am actually furious with myself for not finding Ghous sooner. I had been advised to use a specific accountant by a colleague a few years ago, when I had picked up some freelance work.
This so-called hot accountant let me down last year and the year before, by failing to keep me informed of what was required and when, failing to act quickly, failing to confirm what had been done ans what hadn't been done.
Working with Ghous J has made this (for me) labrynthine and intimidating pricess an absolute breeze.
Excellent comms throughout, incredibly quick turnaround, far more verification of action taken than the previous accountant and at an absolute bargain price.
I highly recommend Ghous J. I have a Ltd company that i put a freelance client or two through and what i was paying before I met Ghous was way out of all proportion to turnover.
Ghous made the complex process absolutely simple and completed everything in a matter of hours compared to the weeks previous, expensive clerkenwell accountant took.
Very grateful for this outstanding London-based peopleperhour find.
Don't hesitate to contact me with any questions / personal verbal reference requests.