What you get with this Hourlie
► LEVEL 5 CERT PPH SELLER
► 170+ POSITIVE REVIEWS
► 99% 5-STAR REVIEWS
► 14+ YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
IF YOU OWN A WORDPRESS WEBSITE
We provide upto 60 minutes of WordPress Website Maintenance, Updates, Fixing, Revisions and Customisation service in this hourlie.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THIS HOURLIE
1. Updating website content and images
2. Layout modification of the WordPress theme
3. Customisation of the theme to add or remove any feature or section
4. Add new pages / blog posts
5. Colour customisation of your website
6. Plugin installation and configuration
7. WordPress gallery implementation using free plugins
8. Adding contact forms in WordPress
9. Adding Google Analytics code on your HTML/WordPress site
10. Landing page creation
11. Adding newsletter signup form from AWeber or MailChimp
12. Removal of the dead links
13. Removal of spam/unwanted comments
14. Delete old posts and articles
15. Upload or remove images provided by you to your WordPress media files section
16. Back up your site (you need to purchase the backup service)
17. Any other updates and revisions as needed and much more...
NOTE: Before buying this hourlie, kindly drop us a message with complete details of updates that you need to be done for your website so that we can estimate how many minutes you need to purchase.
What the Seller needs to start the work
1. Just drop us a message with the details of what you need done on your website.
2. Domain and hosting login access, ftp username and password as needed.
Ankhi and her team are very professional, patient and great communicators. I am very pleased with the job.
Thank you, Shirly!
Ankhi has been wonderful in many ways. She quickly and professionally dealt with my webiste issues (due to previous designer/developer errors) at a reasonable cost. She's been very proficient, understanding, patient and reliable. Her advice and communication is great, always available and swift to respond to questions. I wouldn't waste time and effort searching through countless profiles on PPH or waiting for "suitable proposals" when there's Ankhi here to the rescue!
Thank you, Mel! It was a pleasure to work with you and I look forward for more such opportunities.
Thank you, James!