What you get with this Offer
- Flawless, accurate and error-free localised translation (including terminology research for complex / very technical words) working with SDL Trados Studio, a memory translation software which ensures accuracy, consistency and top-quality.
- Thorough deliverable review and proofreading,
- Unlimited revisions if necessary,
- Daily updates,
- Availability > 40 hours / week,
I guarantee up to 2,000 words translated per day and my best turnaround time for a translation of 1,000 words is approximately 3 hours from the agreement date.
Please find below my rates for translation, copy-edition and proofreading:
- €0.08 per source word for translation,
> 1,000 words = €60
- €0.05 per source word for review (comprehensive line-by-line comparison of a professional and polished translation)
> 1,000 words = €50
- €0.03 per source word for proofreading (correction of a well-written text containing few if any blatant errors of grammar or syntax).
> 1,000 = €30
Get more with Offer Add-ons
I can deliver a perfect 2,000-word EN or SP to FR translation
Additional 2 working days+$191
What the Freelancer needs to start the work
To ensure a top-quality service, I would need the following information:
- Preferably the source text in word, excel, ppt, txt, pdf or rich text, but it could be any other format,
- Deadline & milestones,
- Deliverable format,
- An email address to send the deliverable,
- Specific expectations.
- Preferred CAT or translation tool to be used (Trados, XTM, MemoQ, MemSource, WorkBench, etc.).