- Views 10
What you get with this Hourlie
If you're not getting a minimum of 30 reactions to your posts, then you need to tweek something.
Let us help you with a Facebook Makeover and a Week of Facebook Marketing.
We will optimize your Facebook Page with a Facebook Makeover AND a Week of Marketing. This includes paid ads.
This is ONLY for Local Businesses (no networking marketing or online only stores) since our strategies are targeted to local businesses. You must also have a Facebook Page already set up.
This is a $600 value, but we are offering it at $50 for a limited time.
You must answer some questions about your business before we can get started. Once you answer the questions, my team will begin working on your Facebook Page within 2-5 days. You must approve everything before we will post and approve us an administrator on your page.
We are a social media solutions provider for businesses.
Our goal is to ensure that you are making a positive ROI on your social media efforts. It’s great to have a presence on social media, but if it is not translating to new clients, maintaining loyal clients and ultimately increasing your bottom line, then what is the point?
We incorporate a variety of different strategies to ensure we are targeting the proper audience to bring engagement to your social media page. We are diligent and analytical in the work we do, always tracking, testing and analyzing the data with reporting tools so we can continue to increase followers, shares, and more!
Your success is our success and we LOVE what we do.
What the Seller needs to start the work
I need the following information:
1. Business owner name & phone number
2. Business owner email
3. What marketing/advertising are you currently doing?
4. What ROI or results have you seen with current marketing efforts?
5. What are your goals with social media?
6. Business name, address, phone number, email, website, hours of operation, Facebook URL
7. How the business got started/background info
8. Business milestones (ex: opening day, awards)
9. Describe your business (elevator pitch)
10. Any industry specific words we should be aware of?
11. Who are your top competitors? (name & fb url or website)
12. Why do customers love you?
13. Describe your current customer & what you help them solve
14. What are common questions people ask when in your location?
15. Are there topics you want us to avoid?
16. What makes your product/service unique?
17. Do you currently have any promotions?
18. What can you offer as an incentive for Local Checkin? (ex: 10% off, upgrade, free item)
Once you send me the information listed above, my team will contact you and will ask for your approval to be added as an administrator on your Facebook Page. You must approve everything before we will post on your page. If you do not approve us an administrator or the posts, we will not be able to complete the Facebook Makeover and week of Facebook Marketing.