- Views 2,889
- Sales 18
What you get with this Hourlie
Less than 3/5 seconds: and Green sign on Google PageSpeed Insights (Desktop for sure, mobile not for sure)-
Yes, Less than 5 seconds guaranteed! But Most of the time I would be able to achieve less than 3 seconds. (Report will be via GTMetrix & Pingdom)
A slow website can literally kill your site traffic and revenue stream, also it's an important factor for ranking high in Google™ search results.
If your site speed is under-performing, I will increase the speed of your Wordpress website in real terms, as well as improving it's results in Google Page Speed and Yahoo Yslow ratings.
I will provide a "Before" and "After" report showing the improvements to your site load time by the employing the following Proven methods:
- Optimize your images, reducing file size as much as possible without loss of quality
- Clean up css
- Minify HTML , css, js
- Leverage browser caching
- Enable Gzip Compression
- Install and configure caching scripts
- Database, Browser and Object cache
- Disable hot-linking and leeching of your content
- Control the amount of post revisions stored
- Fixing Bad Requests & @import requests
- Removing unnecessary requests
- Install Plugins to help speed up your site
- Use CDN for quick content delivery [MaxCDN(not free) or Cloud flare or your CDN Server]
- Follow Google PageSpeed Insights provided rule.
- Configure and optimize a great .htaccess file
and will do everything need to get best performance of your website.
☆☆☆ Buy with Confidence ☆☆☆
You will be 110% happy with your site speed & performance or I'll back your money without asking a single question.
So, what are you waiting for?
Contact me NOW, with your details. I will respond you in A MINUTE!
What the Seller needs to start the work
To get started, I would need:
✔ FTP Credentials
✔ Hosting/CPanel Login (so I can access to your database to optimize it better)
✔ WordPress Admin Login
All provided logins will be kept confidential and I do recommend that you set temporary passwords before sending them over, which you can change after the work has been completed. This is for your piece of mind and also good security practice.
If any of the above doesn't make sense or you don't have the details yet - don't worry! Just send us over a message before we get started and we can help you to put together a plan to get your project up and running.