- Views 155
- Sales 1
What you get with this Offer
Starting-up in the fashion industry can be tough, there are many unexpected factors to deal with: technical designs and tech packs, fabric and suppliers sourcing, garment construction understanding, minimum quantities, cost-efficiency, just to name few. It might be complex, but it is also such an interesting and exciting world!
Through these consulting chats I aim to give an overview about the whole design and manufacturing process, from inception to completion. Having these main initial information, will ease the first approach to the textile industry.
Consulting chats can cover these subjects:
- Design development, from idea to Tech pack;
- Fabric research: minimum quantities, fabric qualities, geographical areas ;
- Manufacturers: minimum quantities, skills requirements, geographical areas;
- Prototypes: how fitting check works and how to give feedback to the supplier;
- Prints: printing techniques, fabric qualities, minimums, cost-efficiency.
**Important note: before booking this service, an initial brief through the work stream is required: service confirmation is subject to availability.**
What the Freelancer needs to start the work
Before booking this service you should provide me a brief containing the main information:
- Brand information: brand description, name/website;
- Audience: Who are you willing to sell to? What is the age range? What your ideal customer does?
- Fabric preferences/restrictions: do you want to use only specific fabrics and/or certain production chains?
- What is your present occupation? Are you in marketing, sales, customer service etc.?
Please, provide 3 dates and times preferences to check with my availability.