- Views 53
What you get with this Offer
My name is Brendan Keenan and I am an audio engineer, producer, multi-instrumentalist and sound designer who wants to mix and master your song. I studied Music Technology and Business Administration at Drexel University and graduated in June of 2018. I have produced, mixed and mastered several published works, synced commercials, and have performed live in a variety of different bands over the years. I have worked for the likes of Columbia Records, Cove City Sound Studios, and even Snarky Puppy.
1. Mixing: For the mixing portion of my services, you will email me the individual tracks and stems from your project into wav. files (48 kHz, 32-bit preferred). It also helps to send me a brief description regarding the direction you want me to go in and even some reference tracks (links to songs you love that have a similar sound that you want). I will then mix the song - adjusting levels, meticulously editing, EQing, and compressing - adding vibrance and clarity to your song.
2. Mastering: After the mix is complete, I will send it to you for your approval. Once you have approved the mix, I will start mastering the song. Mastering is a more retrospective process and involves me making minute changes to the overall exported wav. file. This process adds excitation, power, and volume to the finished product.
I look forward to working with you :)
What the Freelancer needs to start the work
I will need:
1. All of the individual tracks/stems from your project (48 kHz, 32-bit preffered) emailed to me: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Description in regards to musical and sonic direction
3. Links to any songs you want your song to sound like (for reference)