What you get with this Offer
This hourlie is designed for affiliate marketers, especially those running comparison sites, or 'top 10' style articles, however we can format and write the content in any style that suits you and your readers.
This service is absolutely perfect for sending traffic to Amazon through an associate link, or to any other website that is designed to drive traffic to a product or service.
This hourlie is for a completely managed service that can be scaled to any size of content production that you require.
Every piece of content is completely unique, copy-scape checked and written by a human.
WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- Headlines and topics for each article upon receipt of your topic. These are sent to you for approval before writing commences. You can also supply these, and we can bypass this step.
- Keyword density and frequency of your choice.
- Completely managed writers, for a completely hands-off experience for you.
- Five 900-1000 word articles on your specified topic or product.
- All Proof-reading and formatting included.
- Delivered to you in a format and medium that is convenient for you (G-Drive, dropbox, icloud, wetransfer etc).
Please note, this service is completely scalable, and we welcome the chance to work with you to put together a bespoke package that can suit your needs and content requirements.
For personal blog/company blog owners, we are also able to offer a specialised to help drive more organic traffic to your website.
What the Freelancer needs to start the work
Please supply as much information as possible. For bulk orders please get in touch and we can create you a content template to help roll out your content even quicker:
1. Topic of the Press Release
2. Example of where the article will be published.
3. Example of an existing post that can be used as reference.
4. How many paragraphs would you like the content to be formatted in to?
5. Are there any other requirements you have for formatting?
6. What style of writing would you like to be used? E.g. Professional, Factual, Objective, Neutral, Other.
7. What is the goal of the article? E.g, encouraging clicks on links, intention to go viral, increase time spent on page etc.
8. Any other requirements you have for language and style?
9. What is your target group for the content?
10. Where can the writer research more information regarding your content?
11. What specific information should NOT be included?
12. What are your specific keywords that you would like to be included?
13. How would you like your content formatted? E.g. HTML, Heading 1-4 tags, etc.