- Views 250
- Sales 1
What you get with this Offer
Most SMEs may not have the resources for expensive lawyers or consultants to make sure that the business complies with the regulation. These companies want to, and should, focus on growth instead.
My service is meant for the small businesses who wish to meet the requirements of the regulation with the least efforts. That is why I have made ordering as simple as it can be; just follow the steps below:
1. Conduct a compact personal data audit of your website (report for our internal use only)
3. Modify your website forms etc
4. Make your website secure with an SSL Certificate - if your hosting company provides this.
5. Brief you to understand data breach reporting requirements
6. Show you how to keep consistent and detailed records
*Please note, your hosting provider should offer you a SSL certificate, but if this is not the case, you will need to set this up. Service charge applies.
Ready or not, General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) becames law on May 25th, 2018, and failure to comply could cost your company millions.
Questions? Drop me a message and I'd be happy to help. We can help you with GDPR implementation on your site. We need to analyse your site first in order to advise further on GDPR.
What the Freelancer needs to start the work
We will need details of the business, including full contact name, business name, email address, phone number and physical location address. You will also need to decide on a competent person within your business to become your Data Controller. They will be briefed . This is for our own GDPR compliance records.