- Views 2,371
- Sales 2
What you get with this Hourlie
This service is worth buying for. Here's what you should expect:
1. A 30-second cartoon animated video (same style as the samples I have posted) but you can suggest a specific style if you want as long as it's within the scope of my skill, let's discuss it).
2. A free Voiceover (Narration) - You can choose if it's a female or a male (American, British, Australian, German, Spanish, etc. Restrictions may apply). I hire a professional voice narrator.
3. The video comes with a royalty-free Background Music - it really adds a huge impact on the video
4. Cool Sound Design that suits the cartoon video. No clip art work, custom illustrations drawn as per your script and requirements
5. I can design unique characters for you.
6. The end-product will be delivered in High Definition video format
Day 1 to 4 - The initial phase is for the Storyboads and Recording of the voiceover. Storyboarding is the outlines story of the video in visual form. This gives you an exact idea of how the entire animation would flow from beginning till the end. It has 2 phases: Sketching and Finalization of the Illustrated graphics.
Day 4 to 7 - It's making-it-move time! I usually animate it in 4 to 5 days and the remaining days are for any "minor" amendments on the video that you'd like to request.
Note: MAKE SURE that before we go to storyboarding and animation, your script is FIXED and final. Any amendments on the script made on the later part of the process would mess-up the storyboards, the voicoever, and the animation, making it very costly on time and effort. I welcome revisions on each phase.
You can do whatever you want with the video. I only have one request (this is something we still can talk about) and it's for us to have a mutual decision that I still can show the final product on my portfolio collection.
What the Seller needs to start the work
1. I need your script
2. I need the source files of your logo. A HighRes image will do.
3. Company profile, project brief, and all relevant files
4. A short questionnaire that you need to answer (I will provide the link as soon as the project starts)